Thursday, January 29, 2004

~ I'm a Bitch! ~

I'm a bitch.
I call my guy friends an array of pet names, ranging from the mild 'biatch', to hardcore erotica names like 'slut',' whore', 'pussy' etc Doesnt bother me, sure doesnt bother them. In fact, a few have been known to convulse in orgasmic delight at my more colorful vocabulary. Guys certainly do not take offence at being called such names by fellow guy friends.
But... i've recently been called 'bitch' upteen times by a certain female. My god.. it sure feels funny. Theres just something violently wrong with being called bitch by a girl. It's like going up to my guy friend and saying, "Hei baby!" or a girl putting her arms around her boyfriend's shoulders and him putting his hands around her waist and her saying, "look, this is my boy." Makes me feel like a little wussy. (YES, I'm MCP! I HATE BLACKS! I HATE VEGES! I'm JUST PUTTING ALL THESE DOWN COZ I FEEL LIKE IT EVEN IF THEY ARE IN NO WAY RELATED TO THIS ARTICLE) :P
I'm indignant. My modesty is outraged. NAh, I'm just taking this opportunity to bitch as usual :P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home