Friday, January 30, 2004

~ Blood ~

Blood. The ties of blood is what makes family, family.
Your pillar of unconditional support.
Your bastion of strength.
Your enless source of love, encouragement, recognition, protection, whatever the hell u want.

Committed career suicide by shoving your work up the demanding, mean, calculative, god-damn-just-rub-u-the-wrong-way boss's ass? Family is there for you.
Betrayed by superficial worms who are a poor excuse for a friend? Family is there for you.
Dumped by that cold hearted dick loving bitch you got together with coz she begged u to girl? Family is there for you.

Yes yes, my mother could be a naggy old hag when she puts her mind to it and irritate the hell out of my just by constantly repeating what she has to say ten times in my ear coz she has the misconception that i'm deaf somehow.
Yes yes, my sister could be an irritating slut who hogs the remote to the only source of entertainment i have in the house and watch sucker cheesy cheap taiwanese romance soap flicks whose sole reason why they make any money at all is by banking in on no-life idol loving, cute face chasing teenage girls who go weak at the knees and bend over in throes of self induced pleasure .
Yes yes, my brother could be a punk and make me wanna choke slam him on the ground and put him in a sleeper lock just by constantly bugging me to buy him new games.
But i love them. Why? Coz they are family.
I'm gona bitch-slap u han, if u call me a pussy! Yes Yes, I'm a bitch Estella Lois. :P
To anyone who reads this entry and has this gagging feeling and a deathwish to leave a derogatory note, i'm gona make you swallow ur vomit back from the ground after stepping on them :X

Why the sudden outpour and declaration of love you might ask? Coz i just watched 'Stuck on You'.
Lame lar i know... but i'm bored, i just finished writing an assignment i ____ing cannot be bothered with and crapped through, and i needed to write something which i feel good about to negate all the lies and crap i put into the other one. :P

Anyway, the show was one hellofa movie. Kudos to the script writer and it sure deserves the good praise and positive reviews it got. Here are some classic highlights:

1. Bimbo playing with a dog sitting beside one of the twins whose filling out a crossword puzzel.
Mathew: hmmm.. whats a three letter word for 'Man's best friend'?
Bimbo: HMMM, i dunno.... 'T.I.T'?

2. Cher whos acting as Cher whos talking to Mathew whos missing his siamese twin brother, Bob coz they got an operation and seperated.
Cher: I totally understand how you feel. I'm feeling the same thing coz my boyfriend just went to college. (shes a paedophile who has a 15year old as a bf)

3. Same scene with Cher apologizing to Mathew for treating them rottenly when they first got to know each other.
Cher: I'm sorry. I should have treated you two better. I have been a Bitch with a capital C.

Ok, i got bored. Screw you cheapskates. Spend the six bucks and go watch the movie! :P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home