Tuesday, November 09, 2004

~ You! Yes, YOU!~

'Everyone is linked to everyone else in this world by at most seven links'.

Two seemingly unrelated strangers, worlds apart in character, with incompatible personalities, versed in different languages, whose place of residences are on different continents, yet connected by this invisible bond through their associations with ppl, and those ppl with other ppl, and those other ppl with other other ppl... yadda yadda, until it finally conjoins these 2 foreign entities.

How miraculous are human relationships, and how easy it would be to believe in the above. The very thought of being linked by less than seven links to everyone else in this world seems so.. surreal. That everyone is just a few touches/steps/links away makes this world feel so much... friendlier and brighter. (although the thought of being connected to every single indian/malay/banglahs in the world by less than 7 links has been causing me severe insomnia and hideous black eye rings, not to mention extreme paranoia whenever someone black walks into sight)
I was told by Estee who was told by a friend about this phrase. And eventhough i told her that I THINK ITS COMPLETE BULLSHIT, a part of me so want to dredge out what little belief i have left and yield to it.

Because.... Because... Because... Because... Because...
I SO WANT TO BELIEVE THAT.....
I AM 7 LINKS FROM ZHANG ZI YI!
Eventhough they might be seven distant, hazy, insubstantial, weak and brittle links.... I WILL HUNT THEM OUT LIKE A BLOODHOUND! Nothing can keep me away from my GODDESS!!!!!!

Excessive adrenalin pumping and hormone surging... gota go take a cold bath. :X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home